NOTE: We and our customers have found that certain carriers have blocked the ability to change iPhone APN settings in iOS. Even on an unlocked iPhone, you may find that it's not possible to complete this procedure due to missing menu options.
This is the process for changing the APN settings on iOS running on an unlocked iPhone (iOS 6 and up), which will place the iPhone on the Hologram cellular network:
1. From the main menu, select Settings.
2. Select General.
3. Select Network (note: for iOS6, select Cellular).
4. Verify the following settings:
- Data Roaming: On
- Wi-Fi: Off
- 3G Enable: On
5. Select Cellular Data Network, and change the following settings:
- APN: hologram
- User: (no user)
- Pass: (no pass)
6. Reset the iPhone and verify that it’s not in Airplane Mode after booting is complete
Be aware of your data usage when connected to the network. For more information: